- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 4/2/12
- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 5/6/13
Concept of mobile phone with use complete surface as display2005
- This concept uses keyboard tactile feedback and keyboard is the another light reflective display (technology similar to the e-ink, or maybe e-ink itself), pretty contrast to read the e-books.
- Almost all surface is sensorial that means you can use and even reprogram all of it’s sides or corners to act as you wish. Example: make the right side to act as the scroll wheel or the wacom’ touch strip. Moreover it could be some kind of “sensorial profiles” for applications.
- The phone also could converted — you can rotate the display at 180° and to transform it to the vertical e-book reader or the horizontal music player. If so, the external display now acts as the three-button music player and you have the tactile feedback from the virtual buttons.