- Behance.netProject Featured On:Behance.net — 3/20/10
- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 3/1/10
- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 12/3/11
- While we are studying intensively, we rarely use the backrest of the chair. We mostly lean on the table with our arms and elbows. The twist chair supports the body where the traditional task chairs do not to offer a new way of sitting.
The twist chair supports the body in upper chest and the forehead where the shape of the human body does not alter from people to people.
The seat extends towards the support to create a saddle like shape that transforms into a seat while sitting in a lower angle.
- The seat height can be adjusted up to 600mm which allows an almost standing sitting position.
The angle between the support and the seat can be adjusted between 90 and 135 degrees.
As the user leans forward, the chair slides on a rail to keep the balance of the chair.
The seat height, support height and forehead support height can all be adjusted to obtain the ideal for the individual user.