- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 4/15/10
- The Creators Project GalleryProject Featured On:The Creators Project Gallery — 6/29/11
- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 3/9/12
TOUCH YOUR LIGHT
- Touch Your LightDesign Concept
- Touch your light is a project that questions the connection beetween the user and his lighting, by forcing the contact. Each shaft answers to the applied movement. By leaning it on a side, the LED at its top will turn on ; by leaning it on the other side, it's turned off.The user is totally free to use this wall lamp as a customizable surface, according to his desire and mood... This way, it is now possible to change the light depending on our needs.
- Turned on one direction, the basis of the luminous flexible shafts touches the switch, which turns on the LED situated at their tops.