- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 12/21/12
OCDock - iPhone charging dock that mounts to iMac stand
- OBSESSIVELY CLEAN DESK, ONE LESS WIRE TO WORRY ABOUT
The OCDock is developed so that it does not take any extra desk space, it uses the footprint of your displays stand. Therefore you have much more space and freedom on your desk and one less wire to worry about. A clean desk allows more space for creativity and efficiency. Less clutter on the table, more peace in your mind.
- The first dock to actually remove items from your desk and freeing up valuable workspace, by seamlessly integrating with your iMac or Thunderbolt Display. Our specially developed paper-thin cable runs underneath the display stand, making it look wireless.
- It took us more than 6 months to develop the perfect docking station for the iPhone. We have made over 30 prototypes with different designs and materials to finalize the design. During the development process we took into account all the angles and design elements of the iMac to find the perfect shape that compliments the iMac. We're based in Miami, our products are designed and assembled in the US, the components are manufactured in China in the same region as Apple aluminum devices.
- Available in 2 versions, 2 colors.
We made an extra sleek and minimal version for all those who don't wear a case around their iPhone. :)
- Available on Kickstarter
Please support us if you like this dock. :) Thanks Behance!