- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 4/24/10
- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 4/26/12
- Electric powered switcase/scooter
Designed for short travels inside the airports, this switcase has 18 lts of physical space, the standar to be considered as a hand baggage.
The two front wheels are moved by two electric engines, and a pack of four 12 V batteries who allows the user 2 hours of use.
It supports users under 110 kg.
- The NEXUS body and surf -table are made of P.P and has some T.P.E elastomer pieces, the direction pipe and handlebar are made of 6061 Aluminium.
It has a back freewheel giving the third point of support.
- In the front part of the switcase, it has the power plug, wich can use either 110v or 220v depending the country voltage.
- The handlebar has the ignition system, and the velocity controller on the right hand, who allows the user to go from no speed to 15 km/h.
It has a battery life range too.
- I think this could be one possible solution for the people who pass several hours in airports, and want to try different ways to move.