- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 8/2/11
- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 2/18/12
MX500 Headset | Plantronics | 2005
- MX500 Mobile Headset Plantronics, 2005
- The Plantronics MX500 is a top-of-the-line corded mobile headset with exceptional audio and comfort. It features a unique under-the-ear wearing style with near studio-quality wind noise reduction via a porous plastic mic boom tip.
- As a follow up to the popular MX150 (left) and MX100 (right) headsets with their comfortable and stabilizing "flexgrip" tail, the direction was unanimously chosen to employ a similar securing method to promote easy donning and extended comfort on the MX500.
- Industrial Design Andy Richardson
Human Factors Gabrielle Bungardt
Headset Architecture Fred Polito, Soohyun Ham
Mechanical Engineering Cliff Gyotoku
Acoustic Engineering Jim Bobisuthi
Surface Design Mark Kelly