- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 8/17/12
Institute for Nuclear Research
- Institute for Nuclear Research
- The project took part in the government program of nuclear science (scientific nuclear reactor suffered outside Kyiv), and offers a new type of industrial park on the basis of Slavutych. It has decided to immediately some important issues, such as a new research center in nuclear science, promotion of small cities in Ukraine through the creation of new economically beneficial industrial zones and attract foreign and domestic investment, create new jobs.
- Until now, research institutes and building nuclear power looked like a purely technical facilities without adequate infrastructure, specially equipped recreational areas for recreation workers, modern Media Center, libraries and conference rooms.
- Scientific novelty of the research is due to architectural and planning solutions to create a fundamentally new environment that will make a positive impact on the process of joint work of many researchers of various fields in medicine, energy, information technology, materials science, geodesy, and many others.
- The main provisions of the study were presented at a scientific conference 17 November 2010 at the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture.