- Behance.netProject Featured On:Behance.net — 12/6/09
- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 6/22/11
- 2009 World Auto Design Contest Winner; "Audi Shark"
Shark would have been the perfect car of the future. That’s whyShark has been designed in the future of technology without leavingtoday’s condititions.
Shark shows difference from today’s cars in terms of its own designand technology. It carries the qualifications of today’s technology andat the same time it takes the attention about its structure of planeand motorcycle like details.
- Speed which all sports cars have quite affects the design of Shark.This effect is seen first on auto’s outside part. Shark has no vehicleunlike other classical cars. While this qualification increases thequality of drive, speed and control, it diminishes the risk of accidenton the road. With Shark people can feel the flying, excitement andcomfort.
- Outside the car what attracts people is the system of paddles. Thesepaddles are designed by the effect of a shark and it provides the carto speed up with a balance and control and complete the concept of thecar. Shark’s fore and back head lights are designed like big cylinderto fit the design of Audi.
- The last difference of Shark is seen with the design of seats.These seats that are like motorcycle seat and thought for maximumcomfort of the drivers. Shark’s out design details and the design ofthe seats satisfy the driver who like speed.
Can be seen as the car of the future with its own technology anddifferent details. That’ s why Shark is a auto which reflects bothtoday and future.