- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 6/28/10
- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 3/2/12
- Product designer Matthew Clark has designed a new camera concept that takes digital domestic photography to the next level.
- Aerial Capture is a lightweight digital camera with a built-in 3 foot balloon allowing families of all ages to take great playful aerial photos from 20 metres high that are colourful with a stylistic contrast.
- Research by Matthew gave him an insight into how continuous technological advancements in digital cameras are making everyday photography easy, where technically perfect images are produced. He feels this is slowly taking the fun and magic away from domestic photography.
- This exciting camera is flash free and to be used in bright light shooting conditions at various special occasions like weddings, birthdays, festivals and special events where itʼs bound to catch everyoneʼs attention.
- The camera has an attachment to inflate the balloon with helium letting the camera take off into the sky. Kept tethered to the user with a hand held reel, a simple flick of a switch triggers the camera. Being fun, unique and simple, the lo-fi outcomes means that hundreds of striking photos can be taken and stored on the internal memory which can be easily accessed from the USB cable.